Rina-chan's Thoughts On: In2It Waterproof Gel Liner

12:31 AM



こんばんわ!

Yep, it's midnight here and I'm typing this entry. I'm actually pretty tired right now after our trip to the CNPH Cosplay Market and to the seamstress earlier today, but I don't really feel sleepy yet. Heehee... So here is a review post!

When I began my adventure to the makeup world, one of the first things I tried is an eyeliner. And even though I love liquid liners, I actually started with the pencil type. I've already tried several brands but I'd have to admit, finding the perfect (or almost) pencil eyeliner has been a challenge for me. It's either they're not pigmented enough, don't last long, or they give me the horrendous panda eyes. Ugh...

But a gel liner in pencil form? I don't really remember how I came across this In2It Waterproof Gel Liner, but I've read rave reviews about this baby and decided to pick it up on one of my trips to the brand's counter. I got this one in WG 01 Very Black and it's a set box -- the pencil liner and a sharpener. So, how did this fare for me? Well, to sum it up, I love it! I've had this for quite some time now and I'm not so sure why it took me this long to post a review. Heehee... Anyway, here's my two cents' worth.






Swatches

After putting my arm under running water for about 30 seconds

Then rubbed it a couple of times

Wiped it with a towel then rubbed again a few times

On my eyes (for tightlining only)



Thumbs up!
     - Great pigmentation! Very true to its shade "Very Black".
     - Glides easily on the skin due to the soft, smooth texture. No tugging, no pulling.
     - Easy enough to use, like your regular non-gel pencil eyeliner. Or even better than that.
     - Dries easily.
     - Staying power even on my oily skin is, just amazing. I can forget about smudging or running. Never experienced any panda-eye moments, no.
     - Waterproof! May I just mention that I even used this during our Zambales trip. Yes, while swimming (or should I say 'tried to swim but the truth is, I was just splashing myself with water'). It only faded after a couple of hours, after we're done with frolicking in the water.
     - Affordable. And for Php379.75 with 1.2g of product, it already comes with its own sharpener that works.
     - Easily available at any In2It counter.



Thumbs down...
     - Gets used up pretty quickly.
     - Still needs to be sharpened. Yes, I'm just lazy. LOL!
     - Kinda difficult to remove, even with my favorite makeup remover.

Overall, I'd say this is a highly-recommended product! I think this is the first time I was ever satisfied with a pencil-type liner. Just look at the pros versus the cons! I'd absolutely repurchase this, though I'm also a bit intrigued by Clio's version of a gel pencil eyeliner....


And that's it! Okay, time for me to watch some Blassreiter episodes while waiting for Mr. Sandman to come visit me...




じゃね!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages