November - December Collective Stuff 1

7:54 PM


Makeup and whatnots, eheheh~




Face masks from Watsons. They're cheap, works well in refreshing and moisturizing my skin, and doesn't break me out.




From Etude House. Drawing Show Creamy Liner in BK801, 'cause I want a matte black gel liner. And AC Clinic Daily Gel Lotion. What's with the addition of 'Daily' in the name? Beats me, but I still love this moisturizer especially that I've got an oil mine for skin.




From SM Dept Store. elf Eyelid Primer -- I actually wanted the Etude House Proof10 Eye Primer, but it's out of stock in all the stores I went to (Fuuu...). In2It Waterproof Eye Colour Set in Candy -- I needed a really pink, almost red, shade for my Christmas party makeup. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait -- Finally, I got mine. And I'm loving it! Maybelline Baby Lips Color Lip Balm -- Another makeup item I currently love.




Ceramic hair straightener from Avon. My hair is starting to get all frizzy again so I use this to tame those unruly strands. Though I mainly use this to straighten my bangs, heehee...









From Saizen. My favorite store! Their 2-box set of cotton pads is so economical. I also got some face masks (again!) which comes in a box with 3 sheets. And a couple sets of false lashes! Aah~ I think I'm getting addicted, hahaa! Ellefar Princess Liquid Eyeliner -- Just to see if it does the job *wink*
I also grabbed a Hello Kitty purse, which serves as my secondary makeup/toiletries bag for work and travel. It's so cute and spacious! And speaking of cute, I didn't hesitate to snag that かわいい pink kokeshi cellphone strap! Lastly, my trip to a Saizen store won't be complete without getting a 2-box set of Chocolate Pocky. Yes, I know it's cheaper in supermarkets, but I can't resist the free eraser. LOL!





Final purchases for the year! Rohto Lycee Contacts Drops from Geisha's Secret (one of my favorite online stores), and two pairs of circle lenses (GEO and Maple) from JapaneseCandy. Yay!


Ooops, it's not done yet... *wink*




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages